Who: Students in grades K through 4
When: After school ends until 5:30 PM
Where: Locations at Trempealeau Elementary and Galesville Elementary (Ettrick Elementary students are bussed to Galesville)
Our program is coordinated by Deb Kruger, who is a paraprofessional at Trempealeau Elementary. Aside from this main contact, you will notice many familiar faces at our program, as several teachers and administrators have offered to assist on various occasions!
This program has a dedicated phone number. Our teachers will answer phone calls and texts during the hours of 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM (program hours) each day the program runs. You can also call Galesville Elementary at 582-2241 to reach our secretary Michelle Dahl, who can take a message for the program.
- That number at GE is 608-385-3615.
- At TE, the number is 608-484-1082.
- Please remember that students may be picked up from the program any time between the end of the school day and 5:30 PM. All students must be picked up by 5:30 PM. If you are running late or pickup arrangements have changed, please call the After School Club phone to inform a staff member.
- We will spend lots of time outside! Please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for the weather, as we will spend ample time outside!
- On days that it is nice outside, we intend to be outside on the playground at pickup time, so check there first! Call the phone number above when you are ready to pick up and we will send your child out.
- Please be sure to let us know if your child will NOT be attending the program on the day they are registered, otherwise we will expect them and will follow up with a phone call to you.
Weekly payments - $50/week due no later than the Friday prior to attendance
Monthly payments (when paid in full) - $180/month
If families would like to pay daily, they must commit to specific days of the week by semester. Payment would be $10 a day (additional family members would add $5 a day).
Wednesday only - pick up by 4:30 PM for $5.
First child is full price and additional children are half price. Family max of $300 a month.
That's still $270 a month for the family with 2 students.
In terms of qualifying for reduced amounts, families must complete the free and reduced form. Those who qualify free would receive free after care. Those who qualify reduced pay $25 a week or $80 a month.
*Please contact our After Care supervisor Deb Kruger if payments are a financial hardship.